Advantages of Prepaid Energy
Prepaid energy service differs from regular post-pay energy service in that the customer receives a bill from the provider before the beginning of the service period.
Prepaid vs Post-paid electricity service comparison outlines the benefits of prepaid electricity vs. post-pay.
|Type of Energy||Deposit||Credit Check||Contract?|
In addition to no deposit, prepaid electricity customers are not required to pass a credit check. Why? Because credit checks and deposits are methods used by post-paid energy companies to ensure reliable payments. Companies that offer prepayment do not need these methods to ensure services will be paid.
Learn more, please Call Us: 1-888-620-3785
Sign Up in
Call: Payless Power
Prepaid electricity with Payless Power has many advantages.
- Notifies you daily of your usage instead of only when you run low or waiting till the end of the month
- Paperless notificatins by text or email
- Low prepaid KWH rates Flexible payments so you may Pay as much as you want when you want as long as you have a positive balance
- Payment assistance available when needed
Prepaid energy bills are based on several factors:
- Payment amount
- Customer’s actual daily readings
- Load Profile of premises as defined by the Electric Reliability Council of Texas - *ERCOT
Payless Power is dedicated to our customers. We do not want our customers to pay for more electricity than they use. Where other companies may intentionally charge hidden fees like load fees, cancellation fees, and even fees to talk to someone about your account, Payless Power refuses to follow suit. Payless Power offers the most competitive pre-paid home electrical service.
*Ercot serves as a mediator between power marketers, generators and providers, ensuring both accurate and billing reliability.