Helpful Prepaid Energy Links
For as little as $40.00
With Smartricity + Flex Pay 0
Min. balance to start service is $40.00. $100 credit requires an initial payment of at least $75. The $100 credit is paid in installments of $10 every 30 days for 10 months. Service must be maintained for 180 days or all promotion credits will be charged back to the account.
Energy Usage Tips
- Unplug all appliances when not in use. Look in to replacing older ones with newer, more efficient models. TVs and especially printers use energy when they’re not even plugged in, just to make them start faster!
- Plug in high-usage items (TV, printer, DVD players, computers) only when they are being used.
- If you own a home computer, turn it off completely if you know you’re not going to use it for several hours or use the computer's power savings options which puts the computer into sleep mode when not in use after a predetermined amount of time.
- Use new power strips and surge protectors. Unplug them if you’re only using 1 or 2 appliances at the same time.
- Conserve laundry loads and air dry (you can get a drying rack at Wal-Mart and most large retailers) instead of using a dryer.
- Turning the A/C to 75 degrees when leaving the house for the day or a few hours. Turn it off completely on cool and breezy days.
- Replace light bulbs in your house with more efficient ones such as the new environmental brands.
- Set air conditioning thermostats to at least 78 degrees and use fans to make it feel cooler.
- Block the sun by closing blinds or drapes on windows that get direct sun.
- Turn off lights, TVs, computers, or other electrical equipment when not in use.
- Run your dishwasher and laundry equipment only when fully loaded.
- When at home, close blinds and drapes that get direct sun, set air conditioning thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, and use fans to cool the air.
- When away from home, set air conditioning thermostats to 85 degrees and turn all fans off before you leave.
- Do not use your dishwasher, laundry equipment, hair dryers,coffee makers, or other home appliances during the peak hours of 3 PM to 7 PM.
- Avoid opening refrigerators or freezers more than necessary.
- Use microwaves for cooking instead of an electric range or oven.
Learn more, please Call Us: 1-888-620-3785
Sign Up in
15 minutes or less
Call: Payless Power